Wisconsin’s Premier Range!admin
How We Are Handling Range Usage
1. We want to avoid crowds and lines. Please only come for the range if you’ve made a reservation or are DRAW FROM THE HOLSTER CERTIFIED on our range.
2. Please know that we are transitioning on the hour. Your time starts and ends promptly on the hour. We need time to clean in between reservations. Please arrive a few minutes early to check in for your lane.
3. The CHECK-IN process will be the same. Come to the range counter, you’ll be able to purchase ammo and targets like normal – as well as pay for your second person if you have one.
4. Limit of 2 people per reserved lane.
5. IF YOU ARE HOLSTER CERTIFIED-NO RESERVATION IS NEEDED to utilize the short range. Same procedures as April.
May 4th Update:
We are Re-opening the range to a limited capacity. Online Range reservations will be the only way to use the range for the month of May. Use this link to reserve your range time please: https://www.fletcherarms.com/range-reservations/
•Mike has added SEVERAL more classes, check them out, ESPECIALLY if you’ve just completed Defensive 1!•
•Our Range has been painted! Nicole has been working diligently to clean each range booth! And we have built new target hangers so that each booth is ‘new’ and ready for YOU!• Austin has been busy re-designing the holster wall and adding new and exciting brands. Rifle Cases have been re-organized and moved too! •Brian has been busy cleaning each and every rental gun•
Thank you for your patience and support!
Effective Immediately our hours of operation changing to:
AS OF MARCH 18TH, 2020 -Occupancy will be limited to 10 customers in the retail store.
AS OF MARCH 18TH, 2020-Class sizes for training will be limited.
We have added additional class dates to accommodate new holster certifications.
As of March 24th, 2020 -Monthly memberships will not be charged until at least April 26th 2020.
If you have an annual membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information on extending the terms of your membership.
As we continue to work through our online orders, please know we are experiencing huge shipping delays. We are working as quickly as we can to get everything fulfilled.
**We would like to thank each customer we have for being so patient and understanding through this crazy time we are experiencing.
Click edit button to change this text.