Private Handgun Lesson
- One-on-One or Small Group Instruction
- Works on Fundamentals & Safety
- Try a Variety of Handguns on the Range
- Approximately 90 minutes
- $100 for Individual, + $75 for each additional student
Introduction to Pistol Shooting
- Instructor: Michael Oliver
- USMC Infantry Veteran & NRA Pistol Instructor
- Up to 5 total Hours of Class & Range Instruction
- $50/person (ages 10+ with guardian)
- 50+ Round Live Fire Course
- Classroom Instruction
- Safe Gun Handling
- Fundamentals of Marksmanship
- Live Fire
- Practice Fundamentals
- Full Use of Rental Firearms
- Train to Use YOUR Gun
- Loading, Unloading, Clearing Jams
Limited Spaces! Sign up today!
Class size – 15 or less
Practical and realistic live fire training
Draw from the holster
Defensive 1 is a prerequisite for 2-3, Click Here for Further Class Details
Instructor: Mike Oliver – United States Marine Corps 16 years of service, Chief Instructor Combat Instructor School, Basic Security guard school, Martial Arts Instructor Trainer, NRA Pistol Instructors Course, NRA Chief Range Safety Officer, NRA Rifle & Shotgun Instructor
Cost: $150 per Person
Time: Approximately 5 Hours
Wisconsin Concealed Carry Class
Afternoon session covers: Laws for WI, Holster selections, Castle Doctrine, Liabilities, Application Process, Reciprocity States(29), and 25 rounds of live fire to prove safety and proficiency.
Packing a lunch is advised. Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to check in. If you are bringing your own firearm it must be left in your vehicle until the live fire qualification. You can also rent one of our many rental guns.
Live fire qualification will be 25 rounds total.
After successful completion of the class and qualifying shoot you will receive our certificate and the application to mail off to the DOJ. They are the only ones that are able to issue a license.
18 & up may attend class; however they cannot submit their certification until they are 21. The certification doesn’t expire.
Cost: $100 per person
Time: 8 Hours